Social Work Partnership Program Coordinator
Location: Graduate and Partnership Programs, UMUC Europe Administrative Headquarters, and Kapaun Education Center, Kaiserslautern, Germany
Category: Overseas Contingent III, 100%-Full-Time, Grade 003
Description: The Social Work (SOWK) Partnership Program Coordinator will report to the SOWK Program and Academic Associate Director, and will also provide support for other manager(s)/staff members of the UMUC Europe partnership program with Salisbury University (SU). The Social Work Partnership Program Coordinator will assist in the daily operations of the SU social work program (undergraduate and graduate), ensure responsive student services, and maintain student records while working closely with faculty, staff, and students. Duties will be carried out both at the UMUC Europe Headquarters and at the Kapaun Education Center, both in Kaiserslautern, Germany. Main duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain day-to-day processes of the UMUC Europe SOWK SU partnership program, working closely with the SOWK Program and Academic Associate Director, and with the SOWK Field Manager
- Prepare student files and maintain up-to-date records of all undergraduate (BASW) and graduate (MSW) students enrolled in the social work program
- Provide SOWK information and guidance to current and prospective students, handing off student requests to Academic Advisors when appropriate
- Provide support and assistance to the Pre-BASW students, helping them to navigate the portal and guiding them with the SU transfer process
- Assist with student questions and concerns related to the SOWK program
- Maintain working relationships with SU staff, coordinating through the SOWK Program and Academic Associate Director
- Update and maintain student data in PeopleSoft, Salesforce, on tracking spreadsheets, & in other tools as required
- Create, coordinate, and maintain databases and program files while ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of related information
- Maintain accurate field placement student and agency information, such as liability insurance and affiliation agreements, working and coordinating with the SOWK Field Manager
- Process relevant paperwork for SOWK students
- Respond to inquiries from students, other Program Coordinators, Academic Advisors, and other faculty/staff/leadership as needed
- Create enrollment statistics using CRM databases
- Other special projects and duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from U.S. regionally accredited institution.
- The successful applicant will be efficient, organized, with high attention to detail.
- Customer service skills and working well with teams is a must.
- Strong written, verbal, and computer application skills are required (Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Word).
- Must be able to pass background check and meet requirements for Individual Logistics Support (ILS).
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least two years office experience
- Some knowledge of PeopleSoft and Salesforce is preferred
WHO MAY APPLY: Applicants with individual logistical support (ILS) preferred. Applicant must qualify for ILS as described in USAREUR Regulation 600-700, Section III, 7-13. Criteria under which applicants qualify for ILS are: must serve the U.S. Forces exclusively; are not stateless persons; are nationals of a NATO state, excluding the host nation; are not ordinarily resident in the host nation.
All submissions should include a cover letter and résumé. UMUC offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying positions, such as tuition remission, generous leave and healthcare. For detailed benefits information, please visit: https://careers.umuc.edu/benefits.html.
The University of Maryland University College (UMUC) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination. UMUC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, ancestry, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.
If you are an external candidate, you will have the option to create an account after you submit your application. Passwords for external accounts must contain 8 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character. Please remember this password, as it will be required to apply to additional jobs.